THE COMMISSION PROCESS AND GALLERY
Whether it be an engagement, wedding or union, milestone or memorial, commissioning an artist to create something special for you and/or a loved one can be a remarkable experience. When you work with me your input is combined with my artistic style to create a one-of-a-kind, just-for-you piece. You will have a unique story to tell about why you chose the incorporated elements and how the finished work came into being - a tangible symbol that will inspire memories for years to come.
The commission process is a more intimate experience and can take longer than simply ordering an item from a store, yet it is so very rewarding when the end result is exactly what you desired and includes the special touches that make it undeniably yours.
Essentials of the Journey
- We begin with a conversation, either on the phone, via email, or in person, to talk about your intentions and ideas. I’ll ask some questions while gathering my thoughts and jotting down notes.
- After our discussion I will then take some time to review the details we uncovered, draw sketches, figure a quote, and share the results with you.
- Once you are satisfied with a design and price, a 50% deposit is required to place your order into my work queue and the creating process begins.
- Average completion time is 6-8 weeks. If you have a deadline which is crucial please let me know when you contact me so I can make sure my schedule will accommodate your time line.
- The remainder of the balance is due upon completion and the finished piece will make it’s way to you. I offer shipping via the major carriers or in studio pick up.
I love working with clients to design and create jewelry that reflects who they are and helps preserve the meaning in life’s enduring moments.
Ready to get started? Fill out the form below!